Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy Fathers Day !!

Baby Huey

Happy Fathers Day Guys ! and if yur not a father.....well, work on it !
Just got home from my son's house, he grilled up a big ol steak, and I had a baked potato bout the size of a softball !! Then we had Strawberry Short Cake with fresh picked strawberries......
I think I'll go sit out in the back yard and "think" for a while....I hope you guys had a good one ! "BH":)

Huey, I celebrated with an all-you-can-eat helping of liver and onions, washed down with a few ales...and then topped off the evening in the reading room (washroom) with a stack of '70s Rod & Customs.

Life is good.:lol:

Went over to my daughters and had a Buffalo burger with 'Tater salad, and a piece of Banana cream pie for desert. I may have to sleep sitting up tonight.

all-world1 said:
Huey, I celebrated with an all-you-can-eat helping of liver and onions, washed down with a few ales...and then topped off the evening in the reading room (washroom) with a stack of '70s Rod & Customs.

Life is good.:lol:

I LOVE Liver n onions !! Thats a special treat for sure ! Glad ya had a good day..... Nothin like a relaxing read..."BH":cool:

Turbo-T said:
Went over to my daughters and had a Buffalo burger with 'Tater salad, and a piece of Banana cream pie for desert. I may have to sleep sitting up tonight.

You and me both Turbo.....I'm addicted to potato salad !
:lol: "BH"

Nothing better than having children except when having grandchildren.

thomas:)

Thanks BH, I had breakfast with the oldest and youngest. Next year I'll spend Fathers Day with my new granddaughter. :welcome:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back