Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hard to do

PaulR

Waiting that is.....
Man, talk about a test on my patience.....I have not been able to do much on my T in a while (couple of months it seems). Seems my rear-end housing is the "new" style and the rear brake backing plates are for the "early" style rear-end. I am supposed to be getting the correct ones the 1st weekend in May. Wahooooo! I'll also be getting all of the body peices too. Fred, I may have to come by and see Miss Behavin.... :D.
Oh well. I'm sure It will all work out. I guess I could look at it as an opportunity to save money.... Right? Nah.... I was able to paint my headlight mounts... Enough venting...Thanks

PaulR

Paul, you're welcome to come any Sunday. I work for a mechanic friend on Saturdays. I usually find something on her to tinker with and that's also the day I check everything after I have played with her on Saturday.

Waiting used to bug me too, but that became the time when I would plan stuff or work out how I was going to do something later when parts came in.

tfeverfred said:
I work for a mechanic friend on Saturdays I usually find something on her to tinker with and that's also the day I check everything after I have played with her on Saturday.

Fred, you are the MAN:lol::lol:;);):naughty:

I wish I had a "mechanic friend" I could "tinker" with:eek::eek::cool:

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back