Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello Everyone!

frdrcngrl1982

My name is Maria. I live in Ellisville MS. I believe that foe a marriage to work it takes two and I also feel that the woman should get involved with the husband's hobbies. My husband and I are trying to build a T bucket. There is just one down fall. We've never attempted to build any type of vehicle.

Welcome to the site. There's alot of first timers here. We all help each other when we can. Just post your question and someone will answer.

Ron

You and your hubby have come to the right spot, lots of good folks on here that can help. A picture with your question is always a good way to go, the old picture is worth a 1000 words thing. There is a first time for everything - but believe me you guys can do it. :hooray:

Welcome aboard! Headed out to the garage are you? Good for you! A lot of wifes support their husbands car hobbies, but almost none actually get involved in the construction. That's too bad, there's really nothing about it that a woman cant do, and it's where at least half the fun is. Goog Luck!!!

Welcome

Ask away, there is a lot of people on here that knows whats going on. I don't know to much about T Buckets but what i do know i understand LOL. You can ask and I can try and fake it or get help for ya.
You guys work together and build that car, and you pick the color :lol:

Re: Welcome

Nas T said:
Ask away, there is a lot of people on here that knows whats going on. I don't know to much about T Buckets but what i do know i understand LOL. You can ask and I can try and fake it or get help for ya.
You guys work together and build that car, and you pick the color :lol:

What do you meen you don't know much about T Buckets!!!!!

You are kidding I know. Wonder who built this then? You are being too modest .:lol:
8efa_1.JPG

:lol::lol:
Great group here very helpful ,,But your hubby is in trouble ,,my wife and I started mine but some where in the processes it became Her's and she said I can drive it now and then ,,LOL

Re: Welcome

RPM said:
What do you meen you don't know much about T Buckets!!!!!

You are kidding I know. Wonder who built this then? You are being too modest .:funmeter2:
8efa_1.JPG
No really Im not modest,:eek: its a kit car right????, just like putting together a REVEL Model, except you use nuts and bolts.

And for Maria like LumenAl said you ROCK ON Girl. Have fun and tell him how you want it.;)

Welcome Maria, my better half gets out in the garage too. Helps me with the bucket and works on her Harley.:)

My wife helped me a few times, but she would rather cruise with me and leave me alone in the garage.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back