Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Canada

Joonas

Hello everyone.

Just picked up a T bucket after wanting one most of my life. It’s a 1927 steel body fiberglass box. Chevy 350, turbo 400, into a ford 9”

Steve.

Great to have you here, Steve. After you have posted 10 messages you can upload some pics of your ride. Sounds cool! :thumbsup:

UK, here:)

Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. We visited some relatives (by marriage) in Windsor, Ontario for a couple of days in late April - a long way from Peachland.

Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. We visited some relatives (by marriage) in Windsor, Ontario for a couple of days in late April - a long way from Peachland.

I was wondering where you had been. and yes you got lost when you went that far North.

Welcome Steve, from northern Ohio. Member " Intrepid" is in line to be the next Prime Minister of Canada. ( If he finishes his t bucket) :laugh: I love Canada, I caught my biggest Northern Pike up there.

Last edited:
Prime Minister sounds good, but I don't have the patience for the politics, hell now a days I hardly have the patience for a rusty bolt before I get out hot wrench...lol
Maybe Minister Of Transport .. 3 days a week...lol

Steve - just a 'heads-up' - you need to post at least 10 messages here before you can post pictures. No requirement for length. So, a one word response to the posts above and you'll be there! :geek:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back