Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Indiana

darth289

Hello everyone. I'm a mustang guy who's always wanted a T. I'm hear to learn as much as I can from the pros and to gather enough info to build my own!

Thanks

Hi from wisconsin. One thing for sure nothing catches somebodies eye like a T.
Do some investigating before buying a body there are alot of views on which one is better. If you are over lets say 5'10" it would be worth it to get an extended body for leg room.

Welcome to the site Darth. Glad to see you here. Take the drive line from one of your ponies and wrap it with a T bucket. That'll put a grin on your face.

Ron

Thanks for the welcome's guys. A driveline from one of the fox'x is exactly what I was thinking, but I'm not sure about the 5 speed. Do some of you guys use manuals?

So I guess I'm in the market for a buildable project!!

Thanks
Jared

I'm using a Chevy S-10 engine in my track-style T with either a 4 or 5 speed (I have one of each). I'm also using the pedals and clutch cylinders out of the S-10. I am using a Dave Koorey body with the 6" extended cowl. I would have had a hard time fitting all 3 pedals in a stock length body. You can look at my build thread here:
Another build thread? Yep, my track-style T - Club Hot Rod Forums It's 30+ pages long, but you can get a good look at the body on the first couple of pages. If you want to contact Dave Koorey, try www.dkrods.com .

Hi Darth and welcome to the T-Bucket Forums!

I stay in Lafayette. As the crow flies, you're not far away, but I don't think I can get there from here. ;) I always said if you wanted to get to Ft. Wayne from Lafayette, you were going to have to go somewhere else first. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back