Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Ohio

rfisher

Hello,
This is my first forum and I'm not real sure how this works.
I have just purchased a T-Bucket roadster pickup that was build in the late 60's or early 70's and finished in 1975.
I would like to find out more about the kit that was used to build it because I have never seen another one like it. The thing that make it different is the fact that it has a full set of fenders and a three foot pickup bed.
Does anyone have any ideas??

:rolleyes:
rfisher said:
Hello,
This is my first forum and I'm not real sure how this works.
I have just purchased a T-Bucket roadster pickup that was build in the late 60's or early 70's and finished in 1975.
I would like to find out more about the kit that was used to build it because I have never seen another one like it. The thing that make it different is the fact that it has a full set of fenders and a three foot pickup bed.
Does anyone have any ideas??
First of all we need pics of the car:rulz:.Welcome to THE FORUM where in ohio are you from?

Hi Rick,
I am from Massillon, Ohio. I'm not sure how to get a picture from my hard drive to this forum.
Thanks Russ

rfisher said:
Hi Rick,
I am from Massillon, Ohio. I'm not sure how to get a picture from my hard drive to this forum.
Thanks Russ

Hey Rick... first things first...

:rolleyes:

as for posting photos, the easiest thing to do is to use photobucket... link below.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

You can join (easy and no charge) then upload the photos. Once uploaded, you will see them in an album, you will be able to link them if you will to your post...

There is a much more detailed step by step thread on this forum... link is below...

http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/f28/someone-please-help-me-822/

As for your car build goes, there really weren't a lot of "complete" turnkey kits back in the day as now, mostly some people manufacturing bodies that people would by, then most used plans to build the frames, interiors, etc. CCR plans from back then are still being used today by many people... But I'm NO EXPERT so others will jump in and give ya some more info I'm sure.

Welcome to the site Russ. You are going to like it here. The picture thing isn't to bad if you follow the thread.

Ron

Youngster said:
Welcome to the site Russ. You are going to like it here. The picture thing isn't to bad if you follow the thread.

Ron
Hello Ron,
Thanks. I was able to put a picture into my album. I assume you can see it there.
Russ

Ya did good Russ. What are your plans for the T?

Ron

Stock answer is "What ever someone will pay for it."

Ron

Welcome from a former "Buckeye", Canfield, now living in Florida.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back