Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Oregon

herman

Just wanted to say Hi from Oregon. Have been building a bucket since last year and haven't had time to post but have gotten a lot of info here and am grateful for the help and tips.. Alos have some parts left from design changes and if you need a new flaming river steering knuckle (chrome) or a corvair steering box (not rebuilt) or shock add brackets for front end make me a offer.. Can send pics if needed.. Tks Herman

Welcome Herman! Glad you are getting a good use from the forum. My cash supply is tight right now otherwise I'd get the corvair box from you. Do you have some bigger picture of your car?

Welcome to the forum Herman, your bucket is looking really sharp. I think you would reach more guys looking for parts if you posted pictures in the classified section.

Welcome to the site and nice looking bucket. I'd be interested in pic of some of the parts like the shocks or brackets for the front. You can reach me by my email. Thanks and Welcome.

Welcome to the site. What part of Oregon you in, wet side or snow side ? :)

welcome to the site. glad to see you posted a pic. that build looks good from here. post more pics when you get them

Ron

WELCOME to the best site on the net! Glad to hear it has already been helping you! Nice looking ride you have there.

Just a note to say thanks for the support and compliments.. I have added a few more pics. Thanks to Wayne for the tip on classifieds and Duke I am in the wet part (Grants Pass). Trying to get her done for this spring..:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back