Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Racine Wisconsin

rubicon

I saw my first Tbucket when I was 16. It was love at first sight. Now I'm coming up to 63 and finally going to build one. I don't have the skills that a lot of you have, so I will let the pro's do the things I can't. Ordered my frame and body form CCR. Diane is a very nice lady to talk to. Hope to meet her some day. Going with a Winters Quick Change in the rear and a 383 stroker up front with triple two's. Billet specialties wheels with MT's. sportman S/R radials. I haven't decided on the color but Electric Green or Magenta seem to be at the top of my list. New Vintage gages 3 in 1. Interior is a Faux Ostrich. Tan color. When thigs start to arrive I will try and post pics. I want to thanks those that have given me input over the last couple of years. You have helped with my build. Thanks

Welcome from Ohio. By the way, what's wrong with 63? I'm 63 and am having a great time....when my back don't hurt.....and my knee doesn't go out....and my blood sugar stays level.....and I can find my glasses.....and I don't forget to put my teeth in......and

That area used to be known for producing some of the best pellet guns made. Now that area will be known for nice T Buckets. Welcome to the site from Michigan.

Which rear end did you buy?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back