Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from South Carolina!

BillsBucket

Hi everybody. Just picked up a t-bucket project and stumbled upon this site. It is great! I have learned alot already, so I had to join up. I have wanted a t-bucket since around age 5, and finally got one. It's a project, but a good start. Here is a link to some pictures, still on the trailer from picking it up. Let me know what you think. I see some things that I know have to go.
T-Bucket pictures by wbulick76 - Photobucket

Welcome Bill :ciao: it looks like a good start.

:ciao::D Nice start There is one little thing I would change the mounting of the master mount it with a level on top. With full weight on car . Because god forbid if you ever have a leak you want every drop of fluid available.

Welcome Bill looks like your off to a good start. These projects becomr an addiction after a while. Keep us posted and we like lots of pictures of your progress.

I have been doing some measuring on this thing, and I think I may have to do alot more work than originally anticipated. Frame is very short, and not sure if everything will work with the dimensions I am working with. We'll see. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum BillsBucket, what does your frame measure? Buckets aren't very big, my wheelbase is only 96".

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back