Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Southeast Missouri

Randy Horton Jr

Old school Rod fan here...especially T-Buckets. Been dirt track racing for years. Got out of point racing and into vintage racing(41 ply coupe) but getting ready to build some super modifieds which are basically T frames with a single seat and roll cage...;) Long term plan is to build a street version so my wife or sons can ride too...

I love the 1/4 elliptical spring setups(They led me here) and I'm going to incorporate them on my cars...

Thanks Guys!

Mountain Man you'll have to swing in and meet me this spring. I work inside Branson Casual Wear next to the Baldknobbers theatre... I'm the airbrush guy, I'll be down in a few weeks.

If any of the rest of you ever make it to Branson, stop in and visit! I love to talk cars and I do lots of car art.
Here's a couple examples of my shirts...image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 26
Thanks Guys!

Mountain Man you'll have to swing in and meet me this spring. I work inside Branson Casual Wear next to the Baldknobbers theatre... I'm the airbrush guy, I'll be down in a few weeks.

If any of the rest of you ever make it to Branson, stop in and visit! I love to talk cars and I do lots of car art.
Here's a couple examples of my shirts...View attachment 9563View attachment 9564

Will get by there to meet you. Semi-retired now (work from home) and do my best not to get too tangled up with the tourists. 22 years of dealing with them was enough. LOL.................Also, like your work.

Welcome from the unfashionable end of Ohio. Turn left, eat dirt clods, and fight off other peoples tear-offs. That's racin'!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back