Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Stillwater

Carolina Man

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I finally made it here with all the trouble my email address was giving me.
I'm Cliff and my family says I am mentally disturbed for wanting to build a car at my age.
I was referred to this site from old round fart. I have been wanting to build a T-Bucket for years.
I am looking to build a extended T, since I am a little feller and people won't see me driving LOL.

Hey Cliff, welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois. I don't know how old you are but I wouldn't let age stop you, maybe slow you down a little but not stop you. I turned 70 this year and I've been playing with my bucket for 46 years.

Welcome! I started mine last Dec. at 51 :eek: I would have gone crazy had I not started one. Good luck:thumbsup:

Cliff, Welcome from a soon to be 51 year old New Hampshire boy. I just got my T two years ago and can't get enough of it. Go for it!

Hello from Alabama. 56 years young here. Just finished one T for sale & working on two more for customers, restoring a 1966 c-10 pickup, and building a rat rod for an old coot . Also doing auto repair for customers on slow days. Momma said idle hands are the devils workshop, no devils round here. ROLL TIDE

51 ... my daughter is that old! Welcome from north Texas.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back