Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello to all.

JosephC

Hello to all, I am new to this forum and I need in building my first T-bucket. Or rather a 23T. My idea is to build a T-bucket with a Ford 302/T5 setup. I have in my hands a 1995 302 out of a mustang gt and a T5 trans from the same car. That is all I got out of the car, someone had already torn out the wire harness, interior,rear end, and any thing that was able to be removed and carried away. I am looking into the Total Performance T frame along with their body. I want to use a Ford 9" rear with 3:55 gears,disc brakes all around. The other thing I want to do is put fenders at least on the back. Enough of my ranting for now Hello To All. :funmeter2:

Glad you came on board. :funmeter2:

Welcome to the site JosephC. You've got your first pieces and a plan. That's where everyone starts. We'll be here if you need help.

Ron

Welcome, Joe! Glad you made it. I used Totals chassis in mine and I'm very pleased with it. If you go with them, talk to Brian. He's great about giving info and is a good guy.

Now, what's all this crazy talk about putting a Ford in a Ford!?:eek::funmeter2:

Thank you all for the welcome. To be honest this is my third Hot Rod build. My first build was a 1949 Chevy truck with a 400 SBC/400 TH when I was in high school. It was a real accident waiting to happen,but it taught me a lot. My next build took me 12yrs to complete 1955 Ford F-100 with Fat Man frame, LS6 454,700R4 trans,Currie 9" posi with 3:55 gears,PS,PB,AC,and all the other goodies. Had to sell the 55 ford to take care of my parents estate when they both passed away suddenly. Now I am able to build something new and thought a T-Bucket would be a fun project. I am also into bikes,but NOT harleys, I am into Suzuki SV's and Honda VFR's and Streetfighter style bikes. I have a 2002 Suzuki SV650s, a 2001 Honda VFR800 and a 1994 Suzuki GSXR750 set up as a Streetfighter. Well enough of my rant and thank you all for the welcome.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back