Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New member with a rat build

I purchased a battery box from RPM that mounts to the frame, mine is just ahead of the kick up and can be accessed under the seat.
Mine was the same as regards position, but I used a rectangular box that mounted thru the floor. My seats were right on the floor but the lower passenger base was hinged for access. Worked great and didn't hang down too far.

Rattee...I've been working on my T since 2020 (it's going on 4 yrs). It's definitely been an endurance project. All I can say is hang in there and keep up the progress. Once it's completed, you'll be glad you did it, and everyone will want to see your bucket. They're fun to look at and talk about with others. You might even encourage your friends, neighbors, and other family members to start working on their own project.

Rattee...I've been working on my T since 2020 (it's going on 4 yrs). It's definitely been an endurance project. All I can say is hang in there and keep up the progress. Once it's completed, you'll be glad you did it, and everyone will want to see your bucket. They're fun to look at and talk about with others. You might even encourage your friends, neighbors, and other family members to start working on their own project.
I’m in about 1 3/4 years I just don’t like to let things sit.

Decided I didn’t like the fuel lines so I made new ones

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 15
I’m in about 1 3/4 years I just don’t like to let things sit.
That’s not bad. I have projects, good ones, that have been on the shelf for much longer. Other stuff just happens and takes priority. Especially health stuff for self and family.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back