Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello

ShawnK318

I'm from SW Michigan. I have been thinking about building a T bucket for about a year. I found this site as I have been researching information about T buckets. There is a ton of answers to my many questions going into this project. I look forward being a part of this community. I'm thinking of building a stretched body with a small block 318 magnum(I happen to have one available) along with a 5 speed trans. I do have an auto trans with the 318 but would like to do a manual. This will be a project that my father in law and my son will hopefully enjoy with me.
Shawn

Welcome from St Louis, Shawn! Sounds like your plan is taking shape. Several of our sponsors can help you when it's time to purchase a body. I got mine from Spirit, but RPM and CCR make quality units as well, and will work with you to get what works best for you.:):thumbsup:

Welcome from Wisconsin. There's not much room on the floor for a clutch pedal but some guys have done it. So build it to your liking. Just make sure it is safe.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back