Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey Datonmanmike

thomas

I expect to see some photo's real soon on this site. I have a couple of prospects looking to purchase my bass boat. Hope to be joining you with some photo's of my own soon. Would love to see your progress.

thomas

Hey Datona,

Sorry about the misspell.:eek:

thomas

Still looking for picture Datonamanmike, even if its a dirty garage. Were waiting for your fix here. T-Bucket picture is our drug here. (please nobody take this serious):lol: I would really like to see your work MIke

thomas:cool:

ok guys this is the best my limited know how can do
my pics seem to be to big to post here and i dont know
how to make them smaller (willing to take lessons or maby
one of you can make thread on how to make pics smaller)
but i did creat a group on MSN groups and posted them there ( this i know how to do ):roll: here is the link to my pics
and thanks for the intrest

http://groups.msn.com/datonamanmikesTBuckets

datonamanmike said:
ok guys this is the best my limited know how can do
my pics seem to be to big to post here and i dont know
how to make them smaller (willing to take lessons or maby
one of you can make thread on how to make pics smaller)
but i did creat a group on MSN groups and posted them there ( this i know how to do ):D here is the link to my pics
and thanks for the intrest

http://groups.msn.com/datonamanmikesTBuckets

Daytona, if you look you will see that I was having the same problem. Photobucket seems the way to go. In Photobucket, set the options to load the pics in "message board" size. After you upload your pics, copy, click and copy the URL. Then click on the icon above the text box in this forum. Paste the URL then click okay. It will post the pic here.

I think Photobucket will even allow you to select your images with the tags already added, so all you have to do is click on the IMG-style address and then paste that into a forum post.

Photobucket is probably one of the more user-friendly photo storage sites.

Great pictures. I do believe photobucket is the way to go.

thomas:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back