Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey from Louisiana

jimbo21165

Poor ole boy here, from the South......ride a Harley Street Glide, and work too many hours.

In the past, I have been known to restore 69 Chevy 4x4's, a '70 Buick Skylark GS, and a '67 Nova.

Shoehorned a 468 into a 19' Youngblood jetboat for grins.......

I've always wanted to put a T-Bucket together.......HELP!!!

:welcome:

I can relate to the working too much.

Welcome Jimbo. Hotrods and Harleys go together like peanut butter and jelly. :cool:

Welcome to the site.Just think of a t bucket as a harley that doesn't tip over when you stop.

Thanks for the welcome......I've seen Vegas Bruce on a couple of Harley forums.....

Shreveport used to be home, sorta. Built a lot of I-49 back in the 80's, working for TL James.....

I plan to lurk a while, get the feel of the place, and slowly work myself in as I learn.....

Jim

jimbo21165 said:
I plan to lurk a while, get the feel of the place, and slowly work myself in as I learn.....

Whoa! This ain't the HAMB. Jump in with both feet. There is no drama here, just friends enjoying buckets and stories.

Shreveport used to be home, sorta. Built a lot of I-49 back in the 80's, working for TL James.....

I burn up I-49 on a daily basis. Thanks for building it, could not get to work on time without it...lol.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back