Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey guys, been a while

Hey Zack! Good to see you are working on another project. I still remember the time we met in Mineola and I got to look at your T first hand. I was really impressed with the quality of your build. I have also moved on from my T to another project, but mine is a little new than 1926, but still a classic. We will have to catch up soon. Would love to see your new build.

Hey Zack! Good to see you are working on another project. I still remember the time we met in Mineola and I got to look at your T first hand. I was really impressed with the quality of your build. I have also moved on from my T to another project, but mine is a little new than 1926, but still a classic. We will have to catch up soon. Would love to see your new build.

Hey, yes sir. The next time i thru your neck of the woods i'll give you a shout. I miss my bucket, probably should have kept it but that's life i guess. I'll try to get some pics up if this truck we are working on now. Hope everything is good on your end. What is your project?

Hey, yes sir. The next time i thru your neck of the woods i'll give you a shout. I miss my bucket, probably should have kept it but that's life i guess. I'll try to get some pics up if this truck we are working on now. Hope everything is good on your end. What is your project?

My current project is a 1950 Ford Custom Deluxe (Shoebox). I have a bunch of big plans, but we will see how many make it off the list...LOL.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back