Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Hey, kid. Whatcha' got in there?"

tfeverfred

So........ show us.

Millergeardrive2.jpg

oil primed with drill (7) [1024x768] (2015_11_13 11_07_31 UTC).JPG

This one is not mine, but it is what mine would look like if put together. Same valve covers and intake, but mine would be dark green and have zoomies..2.8 V6 8.jpg

And this scoop...
My scoop.jpg

because I can't afford one like on that engine.

Here's another in black in an MGB.
2.8 V6 9.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a great engine for a T and good gas mileage
At least that was the hope...LOL. My intent was for a "keep'n it legal" cruiser. In stock form the power to weight ratio should be in the same ballpark as a new Camaro RS, so it should be sufficient.

...and while on the subject of good gas mileage...heres my 454 Chevy! :D
Not the greatest shot ever but its all I got at the moment.
Shes made some long trips...and on the highway always had a "2 hr tank" at 65-70 mph.
2016-02-06 20.21.05a.jpg

Where?

Me? Across my province...across Nova Scotia...parts of New Brunswick.
I'm on the eastern most tip of our island, 10 minutes drive from the most easterly point in ALL of North America actually, so to go anywhere outside the twin citys it means a highway run.

Heres a quick video of my friend and I heading for Moncton with the trailer in tow.
VERY windy...thus the toque and goggles I'm wearing!
Those black lines on the road are longitudal ruts from heavy traffic and a real pain in the butt at highway speed. The T handles them better than my daily driver.
This video was taken just east of the long range mountains on the west coast of Newfoundland...almost at the Marble Mountain Ski Resort.
We had been on the road approx 8 hours by that time.

Hey...if you wanna see some nice scenery from where I live just Google "Long Range Mountains" images. :D

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back