Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey Lumen Al

Duke

Put the headers on today I got from you, Going to fire it tomorrow at the crack of noon. Couldn't get one header bolt to go in - Works on my headers, but on your one hole wanted to argue. No big deal, run without it; shouldn't be on the more than an hour anyhow. I am going to put the word out for startup headers for someone else. Thanks to you maybe we can get a tradition going here. :ciao:

Duke said:
Put the headers on today I got from you, Going to fire it tomorrow at the crack of noon. Couldn't get one header bolt to go in - Works on my headers, but on your one hole wanted to argue. No big deal, run without it; shouldn't be on the more than an hour anyhow. I am going to put the word out for startup headers for someone else. Thanks to you maybe we can get a tradition going here. :ciao:

I'd love for them to just keep getting passed along for the next guy, then the next guy... good luck on the start-up! Don't FORGET the cam break-in additive... very important!

Additive Check - Done did it - but thanks for the reminder just incase i needed it. :ciao:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back