Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from England

Gerry

Hi and happy new year to everyone.

Never been on a forum before but I have been into Buckets for the last 35 years or so. When i figure out how to put pics up I will post them. Had a T when I was 18. Old 4 banger Ford and chassis by a guy called jeff Jago. Played around with it for a few years and even went to the FIRST rod run at Billing here in the UK (I have pics, but agin cant get them up). The car I am hoping to complete this year has been in the build for 16 years and is ALL one off hand built . Its a FAD15 with a 350HO and Kinsler EFI. Front and rear ends are a bit different due to a guy called Eddie Wimble who made them to my specs. Most of the rest has been made by me and my good friend john. We have been building rods and customs for many years but have always manged to keep our heads down in the UK scene.
Dont want to spend to much of your time on this first message.
If this info should be in my profile then I can only appologise for my basic knowledge of forum rules.

Any hel is always appreciated
Gerry

Welcome :bubble: make yourself at home. Don't try the pics for a few days. The gallery isn't up right now.

Welcome to the forum from someone in "the colonies". :thinkn:
Don't worry about being new to forums. It's a great bunch here.
Post questions and you'll see.

Welcome Gerry, Alot of good info here and learning to find it just takes a little playing around. You will find help here from post'in yer pic's to squaring a frame, running brakes and on and on and on. The main thing is your in the right place to learn, share and sometimes just have a good laugh with fellow bucketeers. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Gerry, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Welcome Gerry, You've come to the right place for buckets and there are a great bunch of guys out there.

I can't be that far away from you I'm in Bedfordshire... Small world! Maybe catch up at a show or rod run.

Pete

Welcome Gerry. You will find there are lots of patient's here :soapbox:
Great bunch of folks with alot of wisdom and humor.

Lee

Hi Gerry ,Welcome and there are some Brits hiding here. I see a T like yours at Billing last year and if it was yours it was real neat.

Hi Gerry ,Welcome and there are some Brits hiding here. I see a T like yours at Billing last year and if it was yours it was real neat.

Hi
If it was in front of the NSRA tent... then thats mine. Got a Kinsler EFI on a 350.
Gerry

Welcome Geery. I think that is "Gary" here in the colonies. LOL Or is it "Jerry" ??

Hi
Its jerry but I normally answer to anything!!!!
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back