Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi From Maryland!

I have been watching this site for a while now, there is a lot of good information here. I am in the process of selling my '05 Electra Glide Classic (I just do not enjoy it as much around here as I once did - maybe I am getting old at 47?). I also am making the final push on a long stalled project, a 1964 Impala SS Convertible with a 409 and dual 4's and a 4 speed. That was supposed to be a fun project that I lost interest in when my back started giving up on me.

It does not need anything major at this point, just a lot of stuff to put on it to make it nicer to sell. Part of the issue is that thing is a freaking MONSTER at 19 feet long. It makes it very hard to work on in my small Ryland homes garage. Once that is sold, I want to move on to my dream T

I have always wanted to build a car and have has many restorations and hot rods, but nothing where I built it. After this multi-year project Impala is gone, if I do try the T, I must be damn sure I have success or I am afraid my hot rod days are over. My back has taken a turn for the better, that combined with some weight loss has me wanting to give a build a go.

Welcome to the forums. I see you are in Elkridge, MD. That is my old stomping grounds. Is Coleman Bros Speed shop still there, and Ladds Porting service. I knew all those guys real well. If we can help you with anything give me a call.

Welcome to the forums. I see you are in Elkridge, MD. That is my old stomping grounds. Is Coleman Bros Speed shop still there, and Ladds Porting service. I knew all those guys real well. If we can help you with anything give me a call.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Bill Coleman still does work out of his house, there is a custom car builder in the shop location. Ladds is still in the same building doing the same great work. I was going to go through Bill COleman for my motor for this project. Funny, they helped me and my dad do my first car ever when I was 15, a 1969 AMC AMX more than 35 years ago....

Welcome from New Hampshire. I hope you give the T build a go and your back stays healthy. Keep us posted.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back