Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi From Ohio

gassman57

Hello to all; spent most of my life helping others get to their dream ride...figured it was my turn. Oh; I'll have a lot of newbie questions...seem a little dumb at times and probably; nah...most likely irritate a few of you. I apologize ahead of time for this. Problem is; the last couple years I've been overloaded with Chemo, Radiation, and numerous "experimental" drugs to try and kill the cancer I have...seems it confused my memory a bunch too!!

Please bear with me.
Rick

Welcome,this is a great place to come and ask anything you want.Do you have a car or something in mind?

Welcome aboard from a former "Buckeye" now living in Florida.

Welcome to the forum gasman57, there are no stupid or irritating questions on this forum, ask away sir.

welcome to the site gassman. your not alone in the cancer thing. been there done that too. take each day as it comes and live your dreams when you can.most of all enjoy this hobby!!!!

Ron

WELCOME to the site! We are here to help you so you can still help others!

Geo27T said:
Welcome,this is a great place to come and ask anything you want.Do you have a car or something in mind?

Love the T-Bucket but; there's just something about the Track-T that ignites a spark. It's all still in the early planning stages. The more input, and; the more I leard...the better.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back