Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi Guy's!

Hey, Jim - What is the T-bucket in your avatar? One you have acquired or one you admire???:unsure:o_O

Hey Spanky, it was the last bucket I built. Photo is dated April 2000. I thought my photos were lost but the wife found them for me. If I could figure out how post pictures directly from my phone, without going through photobucket, I'd post more of it as well as my 32 Ford Highboy.

Jim

If I could figure out how post pictures directly from my phone, without going through photobucket, I'd post more of it as well as my 32 Ford Highboy.
Jim

Shouldn't be too tough; using the "Upload a File" button that should appear at the bottom of your post space, you can browse your computer or other device and upload directly to the site. I do it from my desktop PC. Don't know about using a phone, but you can always send yourself an e-mail with photo attachment(s).o_O

Welcome from California. Reading all of the welcomes makes me feel like I live on the other side of the world. Anyway good luck with your new project.

FABPLUS, thank you! My dream some day is to cruise HWY 1.

I had a chance to meet choppedtop and one of his buddies this past Saturday at a local run. Sure enjoyed the chat choppedtop and I'm very jelous I don't have something to drive yet. Patience isn't one of my strong suits. Just ask my wife. Lol

Jim

Just one that says "More Options" but when click on it the only other option it gives me is "Review Reply". :(

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back