Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hogs-n-Hot Rods

T-Five-O

October 15,16,17 three days of fun Saturday we will be going to Mtn.View and Saturday night there will be A PARTY ON THE SQUARE and anyone with a t-bucket will get free BBQ see you there.:lol:

First things first this goes out nation wide where is mountain view? Sounds like fun but probably not in Wisconsin.

T-Five-O said:
October 15,16,17 three days of fun Saturday we will be going to Mtn.View and Saturday night there will be A PARTY ON THE SQUARE and anyone with a t-bucket will get free BBQ see you there.:cry:

This event is in Mountain Home Arkansas. If you've never been to the Ozarks, it's a very nice place to visit.

They still playing bluegrass music down on the Square every Saturday Night in Mountain View?

I'm sorry my head not been right for last last few weeks.A lot of stuff going on in my life right now.We found out about two weeks ago my wife has a tumor and we been going to Spingfield Mo,and I got some blockage in my legs. :sad: I hope we have my wife done by this October Hogs -n -rods she going to have surgery on Ocober the 5 we have not told or kids .until the weeh end of her surgery. but anyway on the 15,16,17 of October were gonig to have fun in the fall with this event with a big party Saturday night. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back