Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Holidays

Track-T

We hope everyone has a great Christmas and a safe New Year

It's the best time of the year. Spent with family and friends, what more could you ask for! Everyone have a safe an blessed Christmas and happy Newyear.

The time of year for cooking.....home made lasagna. Better than any of the Italian restaurants in St. Louis. This year Christmas Eve. Usually New Years Day. Meaty, cheesy, lots of sauce. Burger, Italian sausage, fennel. A 3 x 3 square fills ya up. Some hot garlic cheese bread and a small salad starts the new year right. In Texas was Hoppin-John...Blackeyed peas and rice. Lasagna's much, much, more better. Can't wait to eat it ...first I gotta cook it. :eek:

Merry Christmas to all you Bucketeers from Down Under. It's Christmas Eve here already.
The wife and I are planning a US trip for a month in October next year, and are going to be attending the Goodguys Lone Star Nationals in Fortworth Tx. during that time, and cach up with all my gearhead friends in Ca. It'll be good to catch up after 6 years away.

Ho Ho Ho!! Well down here the Jolly Fat fella in the red suit has done his rounds, although you'd never know it from how quiet our street is. Where are the Kids??????
I hope all you guys have a great Christmas, spent with loved ones.
Please, sometime through today stop and give a thought to all our brave sons and daughters who are spending Christmas, not at home but in the countries of those who don't enjoy Christmas. Make your first wish be that they come home safe to their loved ones.
I'd like to expand Railroads prayer and say "God bless the free world."
Thanks guys, enjoy your day, with my hope that peace envelopes you.

Well it's a balmy -15F or -34F with the wind chill out there on a fine Christmas eve...a good time to hide out indoors.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

Craig

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back