Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hot hot hot

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
dang it is hot today 100 outside and the ac won't shut off in the shop and it is 77 in here.:hot::sun:
hothothot.jpg

AAAAAHHHH, my kind of weather, Ron!

Jim

Feel your pain, Ron. I packed up my stuff and moved from Charlotte to St. Louis on Memorial day. 103 heat index or not, it was dang hot. Nearly gave myself heat stroke...

Keep it kewl where it counts. :beeer:

Hot here to sunshine and a smoldering 72.:kiltdance: talking 68 tomorrow

Feel your pain, Ron. I packed up my stuff and moved from Charlotte to St. Louis on Memorial day. 103 heat index or not, it was dang hot. Nearly gave myself heat stroke...

Keep it kewl where it counts. :beeer:

So watcha doin in St. Louis? I live out in the suburbs [Hazelwood]. Trying to get my 27T chassis finished before I start the body work. Gonna be 97 here tomorrow. Switched for furnace to AC in one day.

So watcha doin in St. Louis?

Lived/worked in and around St Peters until late '09 then I had to leave to keep up the cash flow. My disabled son still lives here and I just changed jobs and pulled out of Charlotte, NC to be near him. Electronic Data Storage Architect for MTM Technologies. AKA, I play with hard drives and storage arrays for a living. Somebody has to do it...

For the time being, my priority has to be finding a place to live. The airbed in the ex's living room ain't going to hold out for long... :eek:hthedrama:

Keep in touch Bill.

dang it is hot today 100 outside and the ac won't shut off in the shop and it is 77 in here.:hot::sun:
hothothot.jpg

DFW forecast for next 7 days

7day.jpg

Ever noticed, that no matter how bad your story, everyone else has a better POOR-PITIFUL-ME story ! :hiding:

Yea pretty much the same. This same building was down to 10 degrees this past winter. I'd rather it be 100 than 10
I'm right there with you, Ron. I don't much care for temperatures at either extreme, but I'll take the extremely hot over the extremely cold any day of the week. It's just 80° here at noon, with the forecast high being only 85°, so I'm no complaining even a wee bit.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back