Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hot weather

iajjpop

I drove my T uptown this afternoon and around town, it was 98 degrees,106 degree heat index,and didn't run hot, the temperature guage read 185 degrees.I have owned my bucket for 7 years and have really enjoyed driving it. Enjoyed car shows and parades.It gets a lot of attention.Only one in town..

I drove my T uptown this afternoon and around town, it was 98 degrees,106 degree heat index,and didn't run hot, the temperature guage read 185 degrees.I have owned my bucket for 7 years and have really enjoyed driving it. Enjoyed car shows and parades.It gets a lot of attention.Only one in town..
It was 108 here today with a wind chill factor of 106 ...

You folks in Texas are being beat upon this year. They can say "Its a dry heat" all they want 108 is still frickin hot!
Dry heat my butt hell is dry to

79 here 9 at night heat index 82 temp this morning was a nice 56F

Currently (9:00 pm) 96* with high humidity here in KC. Supposed to set a new record high tomorrow... this majorly BITES!

Sounds like it is still running very good! That is a very hot day, When was the last time you went to a car show?

When Memphis has abnormal amounts of snow and record low temps I predicted an abnormally hot summer. Reminds me of 1980-81 when the same thing happened, lots of snow that winter followed by a terribly hot summer.

Stay hydrated y'all.

Hey ijjapop,
Whatya running for a radiator?
Keith Bowman
I'am running a Walker rad.It is for a v-8. Don't know what number rad. is. I have a electric fan that comes on at about 200 degrees, And I have wired in a manual switch. If it is real hot in a parade I turn it on manually.

Sounds like it is still running very good! That is a very hot day, When was the last time you went to a car show?
couple weeks ago I went to a small car show at Ogden,Ia. Put on at the ski lift resort.Plan on going to Fort Dodge,Ia. J Mart restaurant put a good car show at the shopping mall. They have 3 a year,1st Friday nite in June,July and Aug. I usually go the 1st and last shows.

couple weeks ago I went to a small car show at Ogden,Ia. Put on at the ski lift resort.Plan on going to Fort Dodge,Ia. J Mart restaurant put a good car show at the shopping mall. They have 3 a year,1st Friday nite in June,July and Aug. I usually go the 1st and last shows.

Spirit is going to be holding a 3 day car show in Mountain Home, AR at the end of September. I talked to BC about it the other day and from what he told me it sounds like it is going to be a blast.. Have you ever been to Mountain Home for a car show?

Sounds like fun. I have wanted to go the bash for the last three years but couldn't make it , hope to be there in September.

I just saw a tweet from the Fox TV affiliate in Indy. This is the 19th day in a row we've exceeded 90°. :hot:
Would kill for that cool of weather ... we have had 32 days of over 100 ... gets down to 85 at night!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back