Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How'd everyone come up with their screen name?

Back in the day, I figured that Lloyd "All-World" Free (Cleveland Cavs) had the coolest nickname in pro sports. I started using it for laughs as my middle name and it surprisingly stuck with friends for over 25 years. Many moons later Lloyd changed his name to World B. Free but I wasn't going to go there.

Craig

did a lot of off roading with modified jeep a few years ago about 1 year BT < befor t bucket > did a lot of dusty trails in the northern va mt's
IMG_3923.jpg

LumenAl-That lighting looks GREAT!
Photoman-I've seen your photos...I have really enjoyed them. I happened on one of the bucket sites before MY T-bucket days and used to enjoy the "photo of the day". That was one of my inspirations to get my own.

TRoadster is the name I use on two other forums and it's easy to remember. I chose that name originally because I'm building a track t so... it was not a far jump.

My names Bruce and I work in Vegas.

I dont use my handle on the boards but here it goes. "Seaside" is what I go by in the big truck. I grew up and lived on the beach for 28 yrs. I am a logger by trade but drive a truck to pay the bills. What do you call a surfer with out a girlfreind---HOMELESS!

Lowrollerchevy was the aol screenname i made when i started working on the 68 chevy truck project i had. plan was to have it about 3-4" off the ground, no airbags, or other forms of adjustable suspension. just a plate steel front roll pan and some doubling plates where the frame would be making contact

HotRodKid is a result of many "hotrod*****" type screennames, the most recent of which is hotroddinaround@aol.com

and HRK Fab shouldnt be to hard to figure out :D

Baby Huey.....Well, what can I add to that ? Most people prolly recall the cartoon character of the dumb Goose wearin a diaper ( don't even Go there !!) ... I have had that handle for over 40 years, so it's pretty much stuck on me .
I hope to make up a couple graphics and stick em on my T-bucket..... :cool: "BH"

I'am from Iowa[ia.] j is the 1 st letter in my name & j is the 1st letter in my middle name[jj] my grandkids call me pop[pop] comming up with iajjpop.

mine was given to me by ebay when i first got my comp. i have been put down for useing it . to late to change it now

It was late at night and I was tired and all I could think of was that I like roadsters and I have a 1922 Dodge (front half of a Touring) put it all together and move it around slam dunk ,I was a goin' ta bed!

Track-T came from building a track style '27.
e-mail addy came from it's gonna be blue(bluetrackt@yahoo.com)

Well, it isn't a long story...Phil's the name and 55 was the car...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back