Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Howdy from Seattle

kyalbert

Hey there. Been contemplating the build of an early Winged Express T bucket for many years now. Wa state is pretty stringent on titling cars, expecially with no fenders, zoomie pipes and the like. Is it tough to get an original 23 title and get through DMV that way? Anyone in Washington have any ideas that worked? Thanks! Kyle.

Welcome to the group kyalbert, every state is different when it come to issuing titles. Here in Illinois I took my car to the DMV and they assigned a serial number and title based on the model year of the body. I would suggest you contact your local department of motor vehicles office and ask what the requirements are.

Welcome kyalbert to the forum. I'm also pretty new to the group. I'm also into electric vehicles and for some reason the Pacific Northwest seems to be a hot bed for electric cars.

Bob

The person that would know would be Lumenal he lives out there. Welcome from :welcome:Wisconsin.

putz what are the rulesin WI just bought an unfinshed project and have no title it is a roller with a glass bodie and homebuilt frame

AS far as no fenders I am pretty sure that Washington is the same as Oregon. Dry pavement and there is no problem, Wet pavement and it is a huge ticket. I don't have a problem with that, not much fun driving these things in rain - and snow - well don't even try it.

Welcome to the forum......I live in Orygun, still building my car.. But there are LOTS of guys here from "Worshinton state"....
CEEC
luminAl
Turbo T
Several others, any of which should be able to guide you thru the process.... "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back