Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I am back

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
We are back from vacation and back in the shop.

I finally did it. I QUIT MY DAY job. Starting May 1st I'll be here in the shop I guess 24-7 building hot rod parts. After working almost 100 hours a week for the last year it was time to give something up. :welcome:

Also we have a new tube bender coming today so we can make axles a lot easier. So we will be offering front axles and very soon front axle kits.

good to see you back Ron. Hope you got to relax and smell the coffee. Congrates on your dession to gp full time in the shop. I figured it was only a matter of time when you bought the cutter. You know you have the support of this forum.

Ron

Great news, Ron! I'll pass the word to the local hot rodders. A name you can trust and made in AMERICA is a great thing. I know you'll do awesome.

Welcome back Ron!!! Congratulations that you are doing well enough you are able to devote your time to your business!!!!!!

It won't be long till I will be needing a front axel and all the necessary parts. Glad to see you will be handling them.:cool: :lol: .Francis

Wow, that must have been SOME CRUISE!! :eek::lol::lol: Glad to see you made the decision to go it on your own. You already have a following and a very good name in the business. Best of luck to you Ron.

Don

RPM said:
We are back from vacation and back in the shop.

I finally did it. I QUIT MY DAY job. Starting May 1st I'll be here in the shop I guess 24-7 building hot rod parts. After working almost 100 hours a week for the last year it was time to give something up. :lol:

Also we have a new tube bender coming today so we can make axles a lot easier. So we will be offering front axles and very soon front axle kits.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Best of luck Ron, I just know you will do very well!

Best of luck Ron. The parts you made for me worked great! If I knew how to post a pic I would Or I guess I will have to drive it out to the hills of Tenn. and show you! Dennis

Dennis Bynum said:
Best of luck Ron. The parts you made for me worked great! If I knew how to post a pic I would Or I guess I will have to drive it out to the hills of Tenn. and show you! Dennis

I really just needed all that time to build a valve cover racer that won't break!!! LOL:lol:

Congratulations Ron, your parts and service has set a new level in this business.I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Congratulations om your going on your own full time.Its good to see a small business going full time in this economy. People like you give hope for this country.

Congrats Ron!

Couple days ago I was thinking about mailing you a Sportster tank and plans for another motorcycle tank.

I have a 2.2 gallon Sportster tank that I need about 1" chopped off the entire bottom then another bottom welded in place. The 2.2 gallon tank is just too big for the bike.

The other tank I want for the bike is a classic Harley Silent Gray Fellow type.

The bike with the tiny tank

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/3053599773_45723e0cf4.jpg

the bike with the 2.2 Sporty tank

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/3097438596_2dc6d41668.jpg

And a Silent Gray Fellow

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/2853705714_153389a126.jpg

Can ya do it?

Brand spankin new, never been touched tank. That's why I want to get it done and then put the Kreem to it.

I'll letcha know when I get it in... I guess I coulda just had it shipped to you in the first place it would have saved me a little on shipping LOL.

QUOTE=RPM
Also we have a new tube bender coming today so we can make axles a lot easier.

So Big Man, what kind of tube bender are you getting? They sure are handy when you need them.

On your own full time now are you? Lot's of free time to go fishing and such. Ha!!! Wrong self employed man. You don't work for yourself, you work for everyone that comes through those swing doors. Welcome to the club. I always tell my wife, "I'm just not smart enought to do anything else." All in all it's pretty good. I like chewing out my own backside the most. Have fun and best of luck.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back