Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I need to find some mandrel bent 2x3 frame pieces

BOB S

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Okay gentlemen
I need to find some short pieces of 2 x 3 frame that are mandrel bent. I'm absolutely sure one of you guys know where to find them they only need to be three or 4 inches long, but they are made of a lightweight frame material.

Bob,

You might try Art Morrison Enterprises.

(866) 321-4499
He does have the capabilities to bend 2 x 3 and 2 x 4 the hard way and he does an excellent job of it. Art is one of the nicest guys in the building. Their bends are truly wrinkle free in either axis unlike some that wrinkle the sides or stretch the outside radius. Hope this will help you.

George

Bob,

You might try Art Morrison Enterprises.

(866) 321-4499
He does have the capabilities to bend 2 x 3 and 2 x 4 the hard way and he does an excellent job of it. Art is one of the nicest guys in the building. Their bends are truly wrinkle free in either axis unlike some that wrinkle the sides or stretch the outside radius. Hope this will help you.

George
George
I will call him and see if he has some short pieces I can purchase . you want to have a good laugh I just ordered from him a 12 point roll cage and it never crossed my mind that he might have what I need .
think you
and I knew somebody would come up with the answer as usual lol

bob

If you want to talk to Art you can call him real early

He called me one morning at 6:00 AM Dallas time so it was 4:00 AM his area. He does go in early. Art and I communicate every day or so for the most part and like I said, he is one of the nicest and best guys out their. Just so you'll know he's an old Infantryman from the Vietnam games and that's one of the reasons I like him so much. I think he can fix you up. He can tell you what his inside & outside radius is. I have it written down but don't have that notebook with me. Take care.

George

If they don't have what you need. We can plasma cut the flat plate to make an S bend to any size you might need. Then you weld in the tops and bottoms from simple flat strips. I only have my phone here and can to any pics on the shop computer.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back