Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Identify/Help??? Brake Pad Replacement

Sam Ward

I have a customer at my shop with a truly awesome T-Bucket! He's requested replacement brake pads for the motorcycle brake set-up that he's equipped his T-bucket with... I'm in need of assistance with sourcing the necessary replacement parts.. hopefully someone here can help?

Thank you,

Samantha Ward
Auto Performance Center

Photos may help with id. You need 10 posts to add photos. Message a photo or 2 to me and I can maybe id or post them here.

I have a customer at my shop with a truly awesome T-Bucket! He's requested replacement brake pads for the motorcycle brake set-up that he's equipped his T-bucket with... I'm in need of assistance with sourcing the necessary replacement parts.. hopefully someone here can help?

Thank you,

Samantha Ward
Auto Performance Center
Lots of motorcycle parts available on line. Maybe you can match em up that way. Most of the T buckets I have seen have automobile brakes or aftermarket performance brakes. Good luck!

If Resinator can't help you, then take a caliper and set of pads to a bike shop. May have to go to Honda or Harley shop. Don't know what you have without pictures.
Need 10 posts to put up pictures--1 word in each post. Hello-so-howdy--get it?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back