Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm all choked up.

Well, I happen to work part time, about 15 hours a week, for O'Reilly's and ALL of the guys there are car\hotrod guys. There isn't much you can come in with that we can't solve the issue. We service several hotrod shops and a very diverse walk-in clientele. I can't remember in the seven+ years I have worked there that a customer walked out unhappy over the knowledge and the service this store provided. In fact, out of almost 4000 stores, ours is rated the very top in a customer satisfaction survey. This store is not worried about making a sale ... they are dedicated to solving your problem.

No, I do not own stock in the company.

I used to have to change the u-joints in the Tub T every couple of years (bad angle). The last time I did it, I laid the u-joint on the corner and said, "I need a new one like this." The counter guy looked at and said, "What is it?" Front-wheel-drive guy!

I have been pretty happy with my local O'Reilly's. I always tell them it's a hot rod and they are usually able to figure out the part I need.

Reminds me of a time I was looking for work and I walked into a place ( before computers) to put in an application and the guy asked me what I could do. Told him I can weld run a lathe and a mill, he said you are just the man we are looking for , let me show you the shop, as we walked along he said by the way we pay minn wage, I left him talking to himself.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back