tfeverfred

:lol:My computer crazed 3 months ago and I finally am able to get online
Damn I Missed you guys!:lol:

Darn, now we have to figure out someone else to talk about. :lol:
Welcome back Fred, how goes it on you end ? :tan:

:lol::D
RPM said:
Welcome back Fred

I still don't have a job yet, but I'm trying. I've got a good resmse, so I'll just have to wait and see.. In the mean time......as hot as is is here,,,,I'm driviving her like she was stolen,:tan::D

Welcome home!

Jim

Hi Fred, nice to see you're alive and kickin'. Still haven't seen pictures of the redone miss Whatever Her Name Is and am really looking foreward to seeing them.
Yes, three months is a long time without access to a computer. Going to the library is not the same as having one in your home, if you even have that opportunity when on the road.
Without getting too personal, what is it like nowadays to look for a job where the search takes you away from home, with the possibility of completely up rooting yourself to live and work in a strange, new place.
The reason I ask is that I have been looking for work here in Los Angeles and the pickins are slim. Lived here all my life and the thought of leaving family, friends, familiar places is very uncomfortable. The possibility is getting stronger by the day and I don't have the sense of adventure I once had. I will be sixty at the end of August and the possibility of a complete life change is fast becoming a probability.
So what's it like as far as the job market in your area of the world? You had to have met lots of people in your travels, how are they doing? Kind of like to get your impression of the state of our nation.

John

P.S. Anyone else like to chime in, please do.

Welcome back Fred good to see you here

Welcome back Fred ... funny i was just wondering what's up with you yesterday!

Ron

Welcome back Fred, I've been really enjoying my ride this past month. She's finally on the road my friend.

thomas:)

Welcome back Fred! Man you got a LOT of reading to do....I miss a day or two and it's a real job getting caught up on the post. Man I can't imagine how many you missede in 3 months!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:bed:

Missed you man you should see how many new members we have it is growing like wildfire.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back