Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm back!

Wow Fred, wait till you see how many problems you have been responsible for in the last 3 months! LOL Welcome back.

Hi Fred, long time no see. I just got home from your area. I was in Spring and Huntsville for a couple of weeks.

dovehunter79 said:
its good to have you back but where did you go again??? did your computer crash again?

Ha ha ha! Nope, I went to spend some time with relatives out of town ( Port Lavaca, Tx). NO INTERNET!:confused::mad: But I justneeded to relax and give my brain a rest. It's great to be back in the saddle again!

Oh, I think I got a job at the VA here! I go to orientation August 4! Yea, I'm stoked!:win:

bucketkids said:
Be careful Fred, Orientation,,, VA,,, when I did that they called it rehab!:rolleyes::cool::lol:

I hear ya!:lol: That was my worry too!:D

rooster57 said:
Glad your back Mr Fred

Thanks, bro. I missed you guys..... again.:lol::sad: But like I said, I really needed to get away and when I got back the job message was on my answering machine!

I have over 800 new posts to read :eek: or can someone give me a brief rundown of what I missed hile I read everthing?:rolleyes:

Nice to have you back.That's a big weather change texas to virginia but better than hot summers.

OK Fred here is the run down:
We had a thread going the last two days where the bartender knows that A) we all drink. B) what we drink.
Most people here agree T's bring smiles. (or the girl they have in them)
Jag rear ends with front air bags are awsome.
Being blown in a T is awsome horsepower.:cool:
Don't sell T-shirts and rag a brother in need.

Oh ye and now I know how to wire my turn signal indicators so they don't blind me at night. That was a very good thread!!! Let me know if you nee the schematic.

X-Junk posted an awsome article on brakes and why and how to put that little valve in the line to the rear.

Hey guy's did I miss anything? Ye he!!! now your 1600 behind.

WOW! Looks like I missed alot! Well, time to break out the dang reading glasses!:rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back