Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm breaking a promise

tfeverfred

There was a song I promised to sing on video for you guys when I got my good news, but I can't sing to save my life and there's no need to make everyones speakers explode. Heck, I can't even find the cool 1930's video I was gonna post. So, I'm posting this instead. I've been smiling and checking my shopping list since 2:30PM central time!

[ame=[media=youtube]0Kodb8EIPps[/media] - Pink Floyd - Money[/ame]

Thanks to everyone for helping me out during the lean times.

Congrats, its unfortunate that you had to wait so long (If you were here in Calif. you would have gotten an IOU). Hope to see all the new stuff very soon.:dummy:

clamper said:
Congrats, its unfortunate that you had to wait so long (If you were here in Calif. you would have gotten an IOU). Hope to see all the new stuff very soon.:rofl:

Thanks. Now I'll make a donation to the website and buy some swag!:dummy:

clamper said:
Congrats, its unfortunate that you had to wait so long (If you were here in Calif. you would have gotten an IOU). Hope to see all the new stuff very soon.:D

I live in California. It seems if you work for county or cal govornment your gonna get an IOU for a pay chech! LOL take that to Wal-mart and try to spend it. I work on a Military base (Ft. Irwin). A couple weeks ago my boss/owner of the company was joking about it and I could not help myself.

I told him that if he even thought about sending me an IOU for a pay check... He would surely get an IOU from me for 40 hours of labor!!!

He said laughing that before I could do anything hasty, I MUST give a two week notice,

I told him I'll give them two weeks to notice, If they don't notice then I'll expect an IOU, LMAO!!!

Oh man, way to chicken out on us.:liar: We've been waiting for you to sing and now, nothing.:crap: I am so disapointed.:D

Truth be told, I couldn't carry a tune if it had a handle on it.

Todd...if theres enough high octane corn juice around...Im sure you me and fred would make a dandy trio...it'd pobably sound like someone trying to bugger a goose with a crankshaft; but, we'd be having a riot!

FRED! Congrats man...now get that dropped and drilled superbell axle...maybe chromed and LOVE it. PS Drive it like someone else paid for it....

Sure would like to hear you sing Fred. What you could do is get miss behav'in back to health. Then with her runn'in in the background you sing & nobody would hear you. :please: Lar

Woo hoo!

Got my t-shirt today! I be stylin'!:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back