Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Its winter in Iowa.

iajjpop

We have 6'' of snow on the ground . & it is 6 degrees below 0 .Not A good day for A bucket ride .Suppose to get to 20 degrees below 0 tonite . Oh well can't wait till next summer for car shows . I know some people have worst weather then we have.

And I was unhappy about 5 degrees tonight. Brrrr. You will have to wait for summer, but I can hardly wait for warmer weather here.

It's even cold "down South" in St Louis; +4 this morning, and predicting -4 for tomorrow AM (New Years Day). :unsure::eek::confused:

21 in Artesia NM this first day of 2018 but I am going for a ride about noon anyway & I bet Peggy Sue will go with me...............

Heading for a high of 74 today. Really good weather for driving around. Now if only I had a T-Bucket. (Starting a build very soon)

Gheesh ,, I feel for you guys ..
-32 most of last week for lows at night.
Only got up to -10 today for a high.
Suppose to go back down to -30 on Friday night.
Good news is I only had to get the snow blower out once so far but its snowing like crazy right now so that might change.

What area of Ohio you from Fletcherson? From the Cincinnati area myself. Was just curious if any other T Bucket owners were in the area.
Hello, I'm in the middle of the state. East of Columbus. I personally haven't seen too many t buckets like in Florida, but there is a pretty good group of hot rodders in the Lancaster area, where I have a few friends. Nice to know there's another one here, lol... we're a couple hours apart, but if you are looking for anything, I may be resourceful: if I can help, I will.

Hello, I'm in the middle of the state. East of Columbus. I personally haven't seen too many t buckets like in Florida, but there is a pretty good group of hot rodders in the Lancaster area, where I have a few friends. Nice to know there's another one here, lol... we're a couple hours apart, but if you are looking for anything, I may be resourceful: if I can help, I will.
Sounds great. Yeah I have yet to see another T Bucket in my area. Figure it has something to do with Ohio weather. lol.

Central California near the coast.70's today, Been in the 80's. We need rain really bad. So sorry about the super cold weather confronting you. now running my T with two four barrels and twin turbos. Sorry I can't post pictures with my iPad. Ronson

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back