Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jag rear end question

Hmmmmm ... back to the drawing board

Ron

Maybe not. Its worth a try. Im sure you can figure a way to install it your way with a bit of thought and some thicker parts. After all; IF your brakes failed you would want to go through the car to see whats happened. Then you could evaluate if the tie bar mouting stood up to the job.If it was me, I'd go for it.

I mounted my bracket on the nearside (American) so that all the force would be up through the bracket, not down. This means the force is transferred into the chassis, not to the welds holding the bracket on.

You got to give it a try.... aint you?
Gerry

To tell you the truth, I like your set-up better. It gives the passenger something to do.

Ron

To tell you the truth, I like your set-up better. It gives the passenger something to do.

Ron

All my passengers have to do is look pretty and get admiring glances from the guys in the BMW, Audi's and other such production wanna be's.
LOL
G

Gerry,

If those are the only requirements I could be your passenger... And, since I know you prefer blonds, I could die my hai.... Wait, no, I don't have any hair. This idea is not going to fly... Crap!

Corley

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back