Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

JAG REAR PARTS

With the exchange rate its probably OK to buy from the UK these days. Click the link, ponder, think about it and then commit.

Just had another look and its a USA Company, so a double whamy for you guys.

Just a simple search on a search engine, that apparently I now have to use, due to firefox "doing a deal" A holes.....

Polyurethane bushings

Caps lock.......:D

Has anyone had a problem with Jag Rear End lower Left and Right bar’s that attack to rear arm to frame welds breaking off at rear mounting area. Hopefully I am explaining it correctly.

Jag used a rubber bushing.We followed the CCR plans and kept the rubber bushing that allows some give during suspension movement. I have seen some Jag in pickups that the radius arm front pivots are on the centerline of the lower arm centerline

This is an older post, but good for information. The long rear bars and the similar height pivot points that CCR uses keeps the front to rear movement minimal and takes the stress off the ends and brackets. The shorter bars will need the pivots to be on a very similar plane and would benefit from a rubber bushing like Kugel Komponents use. Here's an example of the way we do our Model A's with the shorter bars.

A Chassis Independent tgdszd.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back