Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Joined up

Francis Blake

Just sent my dues to join the ntba,and the cowtown ts been planning to do this for some time now.:D :D Lookin to have lotta good times. Several people on here are in cowtown ts lookin foreward to meeting you :lol:...Francis

I hate to say it but I've given up on that site. I know I screwed up when I registered but it doesn't seem to be a way to straighten the mess out. I paid my dues so I don't feel bad about using the chat room and reading the postings. Would have liked to be a contributer in some of the discussions though.

I'm comfy here now and with the growth we've had......

Ron

Brucer said:
i wish the ntba would change their forum style
Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but the utter frustration experienced in visiting their forum played a very large part in the decision to light this one up. ;)

Brucer said:

Webmaster said:
Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but the utter frustration experienced in visiting their forum played a very large part in the decision to light this one up. ;)

Thats why I came here. ;)

And you certainly won't find a better forum then this one right here. And it's because of people like Fred, Rick, Butch, Youngster, Ron, Mike and the list just go's on and on. Just a great bunch of guys. I love this site. Thank you for all of your posts.

thomas:)

Webmaster said:

oh i'm here to stay.. i just cant wait to start back on my T so i can share it with everyone here..

Brucer said:

Took the words right out of my mouth, I am also a member and will most likely remain one, but, HOLY S**T that site is a miserable thing to try to use. Sure am glad I found this one!!

By the way, any members of the Crazy ts on here. I was thinking about running down to their show later this summer.

Martin said:
By the way, any members of the Crazy ts on here. I was thinking about running down to their show later this summer.

You should give it a go Martin. They're a good bunch of guys and should be some really nice cars there.

I joined the ntba not because of thier site but it is a requirement to be a member of the cowtown ts. A lotta fine people there and lookin foreward to makin a lot of new friends.:) :lol:....Francis

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back