Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Liking the new look

Track-T

Bright and shiney....

Bright and shiney....
I miss the "New Posts" that was on the old Forum. It made it very easy to keep up with things. But other than that, I think that the new look is OK.

Jim

We're getting things re-established, slowly but surely. Actually, there was a bit of a snag but we're still managed to re-open about 4-5 hours earlier than I was hoping.

If anyone spots any problems, let me know. As time progresses, I will try to get some new tutorials posted to help you find things.

I miss the "New Posts" that was on the old Forum. It made it very easy to keep up with things. But other than that, I think that the new look is OK.

Jim

Jim the "View New Content" in the upper right hand corner of the page under search will bring up new posts.

And as far as the overall 'look' goes, we'll be back to our familiar red theme within the next day or two.

That red logo looks pretty horrid with all the blues, but I wanted at least one forum element to look familiar.

Jim the "View New Content" in the upper right hand corner of the page under search will bring up new posts.
Thanks for the "heads up" Telman.

Jim

Wow new look is going to take some getting used to .. But I like it ,, Moved some functions around but all will be good I am sure ! :welxome:

Once the "skin" gets finished this will be a nice version. It has some nice features once you find them. :lol:

The only thing constant in life is change. (Just posting here to see how it goes. :lol: )

Looking good from up here also. I'm at 36,000 feet over Kansas City logged on via my iPhone with no real problems.

Thanks, Martin

Hmmmm.... I'm trying to figure it all out. This may take a while to get used to. :lol: :egypt:

If I click on reply inside the last message it comes up as a quote, I have to click on add reply below the message to add a reply.
I have learned already if this is right.

When my computer opens the site, it opens to the Portal now instead of Forums, is this something I can change.

I am retired, I have time to learn change, I think.

When my computer opens the site, it opens to the Portal now instead of Forums, is this something I can change.
You betcha!

Edit your current bookmark to point to tbucketeers.com/index

If that is confusing to you, browse your way to the forum index page, then delete the current bookmark for this site. Once deleted, re-bookmark the forum index page. You're finished. :lol:

I'm not sure what's happening, but when I try to read threads my computer freezes up. So, I'll try and come on later.

Fred, dump your cache and see if that cures the problem.

Surf to another page (your homepage or Yahoo, or whatever).
Clear your browser's cache history. Clear everything.
Once that procedure is completed, close the browser down.
Re-open the browser and visit the forums.

This is a real simple procedure that can cure so many ills.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back