Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Looking for some hardy souls

Mike

OK, I need some people who would like to play around on a test site. I have XenForo 1.2 Beta 1 running on a Hot Rod Refuge test site and I need some more users and some more submitted content, to do some additional testing.

Any of you are welcome, but you will need to contact me to get some log-in details, as the test site is in a password-protected directory. The details are confidential, so I need you to be trustworthy and capable of keeping things secret.

XenForo 1.2 has some new toys to play with, so you will get a chance to see what they are like. But I want people who are willing to add some test posts and to poke around, to see what is working and what is not working. And (this is the fun part), I want to see if we can manage to break anything.

I really want to hammer and bash on the script for 36 - 48 hours, but I am also hopeful that we might be able to get the Refuge upgraded immediately following.

If anyone wants to play with the new software and try to break it into pieces, drop me a Personal Conversation, either here or at the Refuge and I will get you wired in.

Thanks for checking this out and giving it some consideration! :thumbsup:

Mike I would love too help break things but this week & next I would not be of much help,,,,,,Darn the Nats are just more fun than breaking web sites............

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back