Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Looks like nicely done front end

The front radius rods look like they are mounted to the top of the frame. I don't remember seeing anything like this, or have I not been paying attention.

Sorry,don't think poor design is good looking,it's not a drag only car,so bad things;no brakes and tires too small to use any brake if it had them,rear bones are just wating to bend EZ,bad steering set up on every count and a windsheild so low it may as well not be there,a steering wheel so small ya can not really have any control,no rear view mirror at all,so why like it at all,may be good for some parts for a real build,but that's the way I see it just from those photos.

Sorry,don't think poor design is good looking,it's not a drag only car,so bad things;no brakes and tires too small to use any brake if it had them,rear bones are just wating to bend EZ,bad steering set up on every count and a windsheild so low it may as well not be there,a steering wheel so small ya can not really have any control,no rear view mirror at all,so why like it at all,may be good for some parts for a real build,but that's the way I see it just from those photos.
Yea I see your point with the tires and lack of front brakes. The windshield is indeed short and I'm guessing that's a vega steering box? Just with the column being inverted. However for the right price that all could be easily fixed. My column is inverted like this one and I hate it. Mine is no where near perfect but the price was right and it's a very achievable project car that I can still safely drive.

Love torsion bar suspension. Also nervise about no shocks up front. Like head light 's and mount.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back