Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Man its hot today!!!!

Brucer

95 degrees in western kentucky... man, it isnt even summer yet..
was gonna go watch my friend run his car today, he just built an aliminum rod 327 with some brodix heads..

think i'll send him a text message and see what he runs, and i'll stay at home :)

you guys are killing me! notice the picture of the lake is no different that the one I posted 4 days ago... forecast? more of the same all next week... dang I grow tired of this!

LakeSammamish1.jpg

Lumen, we need to swap a few days. I would love to have that view. When I was in the Navy, we went to Seattle for Fleet Week. Man, I loved it up there.

The high today was 95 and the heat index made it 102. The humidity was almost 40%! This morning at 6:30, it was 78. I sweat getting the morning paper from the lawn.

104 here today.

VegasBruce said:
104 here today.

But the view, man. Ya gotta love the view.:)

We were down to 29 last night and the sun came out today and warmed all the way up to 66. Time to get out sun screen :)

Maybe it's just that I have been in Houston too long, but those views look sooooo nice. Especially the one witj the bikes. Really nice.:D

tfeverfred said:
Maybe it's just that I have been in Houston too long, but those views look sooooo nice. Especially the one witj the bikes. Really nice.:lol:

That is a nice ride out there. Thats Lake Mojave, about 75 miles from Vegas. :cool: I've been through Houston a couple of times so I can understand being there to long. :D I will be is Spring the week after the 4th of July though. :D

VegasBruce said:
That is a nice ride out there. Thats Lake Mojave, about 75 miles from Vegas. :cool: I've been through Houston a couple of times so I can understand being there to long. :D I will be is Spring the week after the 4th of July though. :lol:

Ya know, there's a SUPER HUGE meetup in Spring EVERY Saturday night.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/

Attendance figures are upwards of 250 cars. This thing is so huge, most people don't even go to the Houston Autorama, which is held after the last cruise night.

tfeverfred said:
Ya know, there's a SUPER HUGE meetup in Spring EVERY Saturday night.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/

Attendance figures are upwards of 250 cars. This thing is so huge, most people don't even go to the Houston Autorama, which is held after the last cruise night.

To bad i'm only there Mon the 7th to Thurs the 10th, then I start my ride back to Vegas. :sad:

109 in Vegas today. :eek:

Todays high will make the 4th day of 100+. Cold wave coming though, only supposed to get 90 on Wed.:sorry:

Re: Absolutely the best sunblock!

Yogi said:
Todays high will make the 4th day of 100+. Cold wave coming though, only supposed to get 90 on Wed.:lol:

Nice, its 110 and windy here today, :D I guess the wind is good to keep the temps low. :D

Cool cartoon Al :cool: but there is way to much rain there for me.

66 here in the great white north with standing water everywhere and the annual mosquito swarm on the way.:eek:

....west coast would be nice, I prefer cool and rainy.

As I sit here at 3am its 78 degrees outside now. Sometimes I think i live on the Sun.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back