Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Men over 40

T-Test

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
There is an ad on the right column that says the young lady cheats with men over 40. She looks good, but Ive seen better. Maybe a good deal for single guys, heh. But if you are married, beware the wrath of a woman scorned!! Not to mention what you might bring home to the wife that the Health Dept. may or may not be able to cure!!

For those of you thinking of falling for these kind of women--BEWARE-- you know not what you are getting or getting into or who they have ties to or been with. I laugh all the time at rich people that TRY someone new and get bit by the new flame of lust, extortion or disease, or a beating by her handler. It happens more often than you think.

For the most of us over 40, I hope you are not that lonely for you should be in a stable relationship or comfortable being alone and find other means for enjoyment. { HOT RODDING} I am not a preacher or any real religious nut trying to save the world and preach world peace. Just trying to save your Arse from any trouble that might come from such wanderings and have nothing else to add right now. Except experience in unknown young women that like to take advantage of men ANY age that have money, power, possessions that she might want for free. Choose wisely and you will be happy a life time!!

Not responsible for content or unwanted actions by others advances!! Have fun!

My wife is more woman than I can handle... Why would I want another...

Now she is crazy as ever, and she can't pick a place to eat at, to save her life... But I love her...

I went through all of that in my late 30s.

I'm glad that don't have the energy to do much anymore. And my T levels are a fraction of what they were.

It keeps me out of trouble.

I've been with my wife for 44 years and we've had some good times. One in 1976, another in 1988 and 1997, so I sure won't be messin around. More good times to come!

Just a little to old for more kids aren't you?

I've been married to my wife for 39 years. A few years ago, while waiting with her in the doctor's office, I jokingly mentioned to her that she was getting a bit older and starting to break down more often....maybe I needed to trade her in on a newer model. She just looked at me a said "I know how much you make -- you can't afford payments on two." Guess she's right....so I kept her.

I'm the first one in several generations on my father's side that is still married to my first wife. We've been married for 49 years and we "went steady" for over three years before that. There was no"living together" like they do now. You can call me old fashioned or an old fart or whatever but I'd not have it any other way. (I might also that she is into cars also and helps me in the garage.)

There is a saying that I have hanging in my garage that says:

Give a guy a woman and he'll be happy for a night
Give a guy a car and he'll be happy for a year
Give a guy a woman that loves cars and he'll be happy forever

I'm a very happy and lucky guy!

Jim

When I met my wife of 26 years, I was racing every week during the summer and traveled and raced during the winter. THAT was expensive & time consuming. Hobby cars now, that's nothing compared, lol. She lets me do whatever I want. I'm lucky for sure.

T-Test that is a great thing you put. Adultery is nothing to play around with. My wife and 2 year old daughter is my world and wouldn't want to jeopardize that for anything. Congrats everyone that has been with their wives for so long. It is harder and harder to find that anymore. I know people that I went to school with have been married numerous times. BTW I hope I can post here since I am not over 40! ;)

"Give a guy a woman and he'll be happy for a night
Give a guy a car and he'll be happy for a year
Give a guy a woman that loves cars and he'll be happy forever"

I like it!!!

Do your wives like riding in your T 's. Mine thinks its not enough car to be safe.

I RARELY get out in the T without her and that goes for our '37 Chevy also.

Jim

we just bought the 23 bucket kit from spirit and should be shipped in 2 - 3 weeks. i am planning on 351 w and c-4 trans. My wife loves doing this project as much as i do. Cant wait for some bonding time with the wife.:thumbsup:

My wife loves to ride in our 27T. Notice..even though I built it...it's OUR car. Just fixed some leaks so it's ready for a long test drive. Weather is cooling down so the time is right to put er to the test. I mean the car...OK?

If you think your wedding cost a lot, wait until you find out how much your divorce is going to cost!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back