Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Little "Rat Hot"

That is still pretty reasonable (about $620) for a nicely made body--especially for the extras that are built in this one. I'm not bi-lingual, but I made out that the body is a replica of a Whippet? Its nicely proportioned and the body lines are striking. Bet shipping to the US would be more than the cost of the body!

Its right man, replica of a Whippet.

The easy way to ship to US, is buy a lot of body and ship in a container.

The others bodies (1930 and 1932) is so good too. The guy madded a great job and a lot of Hots her, use his body =D

More parts!!!! :kiltdance:

s_MLB_v_O_f_192148698_5535.jpg

Your project's coming along nicely. I like your engine choice...nothing wrong with a 4-cyl.

Bruce

Your project's coming along nicely. I like your engine choice...nothing wrong with a 4-cyl.

Bruce

I'd leave the tires black wall, but that's me. You're doing a great job of accumulating parts. Keep on truckin'!

thats a cool body, your are making nice progress. keep up the good work.. price of gas these days not a damn thing wrong with a 4 banger.

It looks like everything's coming together! As others have said, there's nothing wrong with a 4-banger-I used to know a guy that had a T with a Ford Pinto 4...with a blower on it! He also had a '47 Crosley with a blown Saab V-4. He called that one "Pro Sidewalk"-he said it was too small to be pro street.

Great project. Nothing like a little dreamin' siitting in the body of your car. Like a child in a candy store indeed!!
Check out my avatar!!!

Very cool, looks like a good start. :spy:

Guess I missed this post prior to now. Looks like an interesting project. How is is coming along? February is just around the corner. :hey:

Guess I missed this post prior to now. Looks like an interesting project. How is is coming along? February is just around the corner. :hey:

Just finished suspesions in this week and start breaks and interior now. Fuel tank is read and we`re drawing the electric system.

Just finished suspesions in this week and start breaks and interior now. Fuel tank is read and we`re drawing the electric system.

No doubt you will meet your deadline. You are in high gear with your assembly (pardon the pun). Keep up the progress and keep the photos coming...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back