Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My rolling chassis.

My heart and self pride wants me to get my body on there, but logic dictates that getting the power plant first should be the way to go.:D I still need to overhaul the rear brakes and get the right shocks. But now that she is rolling I can keep my eye out for bargains that pop up every now and then. I got a line on a new radiator that a guy wants to part with. I hope he comes through, otherwise, I'll be doing the rear brakes this coming weekend.

Building this T is the most fun I have had working on a car. I've owned muscle cars in the past and this is nothing like it. This is my first car from the ground up. Take pics as you go! It's really cool when you look back at where you started.

Here's a little clip I found on YouTube. These things scoot! He's got a lot more power than needed, but it shows how they tend to handle. It's a Total Kit.

I'm building it traditional. The tradition of NOT having a lot of money!:D

tfeverfred said:
Are there plans to have a journal/photo page for us to post images?
The answer to this is "Yes".

I'm not sure when we'll get the gallery installed, but we hope to have it up and running over the weekend at the latest.

Fred, are those radius rods powder coated also? I like the start. Hope to get one started soon. Keep us posted with photo's. Your doing a fine job. Watching one build from the floor up is exciting.

thomas

Yes, I had everything powder coated. Frame, spindles, brake brackets, radius rod, axle assy, etc. She's come a long way since I first started. Money and time well spent. I'm going to be getting shocks soon and running the brake lines, then I'll be getting the engine and tranny. It's going to be a great summer. I figure I should be driving her spring next year, well, that's my goal anyway. I've been lucky that real life hasn't gotten into my budget. (knocks on wood)

I should think we will see a lot of pictures then. I'm excited to see your progress. :clap:

thomas:)

thomas said:
I should think we will see a lot of pictures then. I'm excited to see your progress. :clap:

thomas:)

Man, I'm buying or renting a video camera for that day! COUNT ON IT!:rock:

Speaking of videos. Here are two good ones. The first is for inspiration.

[yt]WXU3N9wT3u0[/yt]

The second shows a Total Bucket being put through it's paces. Keep in mind that the bucket in the video was an older kit rebuilt! AWESOME sounds abound!

[yt]AvGFebIaRLg[/yt]

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back