Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Natural gas . . .

Spanky

Staff member
They're coming for your gas appliances. The Federal Government is pushing electric appliances for your home. Pretty soon the only fossil fuel will be used to power electricity generating plants to provide juice for charging stations for your electric vehicles.

They're coming for your gas appliances. The Federal Government is pushing electric appliances for your home. Pretty soon the only fossil fuel will be used to power electricity generating plants to provide juice for charging stations for your electric vehicles.
Yeah, lol, never mind all of the hype over the antiquated power grid, let’s make everything electric so a dirty bomb can totally cripple us. SMH. Insanity! NG is natural, readily available... they burn it off to get rid of it when drilling. What are they going to do with it, sell to Iran or China?

Hertz (HTZ -4.28%) is selling 20,000 electric vehicles to buy traditional gasoline vehicles instead.
The car renter is essentially ditching one-third of its inventory because executives have said EVs are hurting its financials.
Maintenance: Despite costing less to power, electric vehicles tend to have higher damage-repair costs and higher depreciation - about twice as high.
  • Ouch! Hertz expects to take a loss of about $245 million due to depreciation on the EVs. That's an average of about $12,250 per vehicle, the company said in an SEC filing.

More & more homes are being built which will require more electricity The antiquated power grids can't handle the current demand. If everything is switched to electric , we'll have nothing to keep us warm during an outage & nothing to cook with either. The BIG PLANNERS in DC are MORONS. I STRONGLY BELIEVE ALL OF THIS IS TOTALLY INTENTIONAL. Ulterior motives are involved here.

I remember when the governor of California declared a DROUGHT & wanted everyone to cut down on their water usage. Entire neighborhoods were being built during this time. One neighborhood had an excavated area for an ARTIFICIAL LAKE.. lol !! Some politicians don't have enough intelligence to cover their SCAMS. It's SCARY because these MORONS are IN CHARGE !!

I certainly agree with the Moron comment but remember that the Electric Power lobby is throwing huge dollars at the morons!

I remember when the governor of California declared a DROUGHT & wanted everyone to cut down on their water usage. Entire neighborhoods were being built during this time. One neighborhood had an excavated area for an ARTIFICIAL LAKE.. lol !! Some politicians don't have enough intelligence to cover their SCAMS. It's SCARY because these MORONS are IN CHARGE !!
Who's the morons here??? The people in charge or the people that vote these morons in??

This state is dominated by democrats (BLUE STATE). The democrats do whatever they want. I don't vote for democrats ( city level , state level & federal level). I vote republican or independent.

Good. Take them away. They break too easily in my trouble light! LED all the way.
Unless you need them for heat. Sadly, most, if not all light bulbs are now manufactured in foreign countries. When I lived in circleville in the 80’s, GE was one of the largest employers... light bulbs. I like led better for lights, but there are other viable uses for incandescent bulbs.

In cold and rural areas, there are lots of uses for them as heat. They will keep the oil in air compressor or refrigerator or freezer viscous, and prevent premature failure, keep your water pump from freezing, keep your chickens warm, we even built a rod oven to keep welding electrodes warm and dry when working in winter with a 60 w bulb.... makes a big difference. Just a few ideas that come to mind.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back