Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need info on NTB show

eve28645

I was at a cruise-in last night in Lenoir NC and got a flyer saying that the National T-Bucket event will be on June the 20th is that correct.Does anyone have any info on the agenda for the event. You can post it here or email me at eve28645@aol.com

thanks Everette

Yeah that's true. The agenda can be seen here at this link..NTBA

Is the picture in your screen your T/trike? If so do you know Timmy Nine? I believe he was telling me about a subject in the Lenior area that has a trike I'd love to see.

yes I do know Tim Nine I am a member of the BTW also I have built several T-Rikes and love it so where do you live and come by and look at it any time or call me at (828)-757-9114

I live about 5 miles from Tim. I live in Franklinton but when I get the cars done and come up on the 15th I'll call you. There are about 7 T's here that are planning on coming up on the 15th of June and staying till the 21st.

Our eastern members should note that Lenoir is probably the farthest east our Nationals will be for several years, so if they want to attend a Nationals, this is the one they need to get to.

Your very right TubT, this may be a once in a bluemoon chance for many.
Google says it's around 250 miles from Atlanta, a nice afternoon cruise. I know there are a ton of buckets in the southeast that could make it to this with no excuse (well except time, money, and a bunch of other things:eek:) but it would be worth the effort.
Again if anyone is heading through Atlanta area let me know maybe we could hook up and convoy to Lenoir.

Randall

Well I live in Lenoir and if anybody needs a sleeping area I have a simiprimative camping area with sleeping cabins you are welcome to stay here at no charge I have a bunk house that sleeps 12 and cabins that sleep 4 to 6 each

I hope that as many buckets as posible show up from the east side as I am looking forward to meeting you and checking out your cars! And Al, If you fly on out I am sure there will be a seat for you someplace!

Just for fun Carshows a link to some pics from Sierra Vista NTBA nats :lol:

Hi ,I would like to know where I would fly into and how many hotels have availability in Lenoir.It sounds like a great opportunity.I,m from Niagara Falls Canada and I would fly out of Buffalo.Is all the action in Lenoir? My email sbarn4222@sympatico.ca if anybody would like to respond . Thanks Steve

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back