Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new 1927 t bucket

I do believe this is the spring i need Speedway 910330030 $74.99.
The Shackle Speedway 91033323-ZINC $19.99.
I found Spring perch's but not spring purch pins?
Tie rod ends i do belive at speedway , but dont know if RH, LH threads $40.00.
Weld in LH,RH bungs Speedway 91002965- $20.00 for 2
Look for a stock wish bone, it's shaped like a 'U'. The open end has clevis' that the axle fits into and there will be a ball on the other end that goes into a socket on a stock chassis
Not sure about this or were to find one?

So far about 155 in parts, nit to shabby thank you sir.. you can PM me if you like..

Thank you so much...

that's the spring and the shackles. the perch pins are pn#910-33047. use rh tie rod ends pn#910-02909. i like to use the ss jam nuts pn#910-01059 and bungs pn#910-02969. as long as you have the front end apart, i would suggest a new king pin set too pn#910-32121.

Tip for ordering parts from Speedway, order on line. the prices are some times cheaper than in the catalog.

now for the wishbone. this is a stock ford part. there are tons of them out there.you'll just have to search for one. I can look here too.

when you take your frontend apart, what is being now used as the spring pearch has a pin running thru it and the axle. you want to save that for your wishbone. more on that when the time comes.

keep in touch. we'll get you thru this unharmed.

Ron

UNHARMED, well that makes it no fun, you dont learn unless you mess atleast 1 thing up. lol Ill try to get some stuff orderd soon and get ahold of you. Thank you for all the info. Also on the rear do you think that when using the s10 rear end the watts linkage and a 4 link will be fine, i use them on alot of builds and they work good. Aslo then do a coil over typ sring and shock.
I was looking at maby baggin the bucket also since i make my own bag kits and so on, be easy on rear just 2 purches and bags one on rear end and oe on fram, on fron i could use a watts type cross bar and a 2 link setup like u have. Were the fron comes out to connect the spring to the bucket i could use 2 bag struts a dn just widen the 4 bolt bracket..

anyways that is later all the stuff u are telling me to buy will work then alos.....

thanks alot..

the watts link is the best lateral control devise there is, however on a light car a plain old sway bar will work just as well. I'm not that familar with the bagged system but i see a lot of that on other sites. if you go with them take pictures. i'd like to see who that works out.

Ron

I really like your idea and design on the fron and i am going to use that, and just bag the back for right now and then i willmake cad drawing to do the front. i will shoot you cad drawings and setails since you have helped me so much so if u can use them good if not u can pass the info on

Re: Youngster

Now that's what this site is all about!!!

Ron

LOL thank you sir..... You are like wise AWSOME..
But pass the word around i do and can do cad drawinds, 3d cad rendering, logos, graphics, been workiong on photchopping, all that good stuff.Hince my business name Vivid Dezigns, I also do vynal graphics, paint , powder coating all that good stuff, but i think the cad part may help some otheres in the designing area of they builds. i would be more than happy to help ANYONe.... So just let em know...

Thank you sir, ill stay in touch.

So if i can be done i am more than likely able to do it or get it accomplished.....

Josh c

Here is what Youngster is talking about.
2778_2.JPG

We need to talk about this CAD drawing stuff you can do. Call me or email me.

tbucket@comcast.net 865-932-7541

happy to help josh. hmmm.....shop logo.....sounds interesting.........

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back